Sunday, June 17, 2007

Reanimation

So I'm starting this thing back up. Previous blog attempts haven't made it very far at all, but hopefully this instance has a bit more staying power.

Why am I (re)starting this blog? Pretty simple, really. One, blogging (disturbingly enough) seems to be an excellent venue for meeting girls. Why, I'm still not quite sure; you would expect it to have about the pull power of administrative rights in a Debian support chat room. But no, it seems to work pretty well. Two, I enjoy telling other people what I think; this could be rephrased as 'I like the sound of my own voice'. I don't think typing it out takes any of the oomph out of the narcissism.

Some change is in order, of course. Minutiae of blog appearance may be changed. I've anonymized the blog upon recommendation from legal counsel. But the big change is that I'm gonna try to cut the politics crap down a bit and transition to more entertaining stories of drunken downtown antics. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: